We do much more than can be represented on this website. Below is a short list.
- Air Compressors (rebuild)
- Air Cylinder (manufacturing & repair)
- Babbitt Bearing (manufacture & repair)
- CNC Mill Work
- Driveline (repair & new manufacturing)
- Electric Motor Shafts and Repair
- Farm Equipment Repair
- Gear Box Repair
- Gearbox Base Plates
- Hydraulic Cylinder (manufacturing & repair)
- Irrigation Pump Rebuild
- Jigs and Fixtures
- Kingpins, Bushing & Honing
- Manufacture Flame Cut Conveyor Mill Chain Sprockets (all sizes from 78 pitch to 132 pitch)
- Marine/Boat Shafts (up to 3 1/2″ diameter)
- Metal Spraying
- Mill Heads, Manifolds & Face Flywheels
- Motor Mounts
- Precision Machine Work
- Research and Development
- Shaft Journal Repair
- Shafts, Keyed, also Portable Key Seats
- Sprockets, Gears – bored & keyed
- Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum Fabrication
Angeles Machine Works, Inc. is a ITAR registered facility.
Who We Are
Angeles Machine Works Inc. is a Third generation family owned business. Started in June of 1968, Bob Frick created a strong tradition of strong machining and welding. Bob retired in 1988, and his sons Randy and Steve operated the business until Randy retired in 2014. Steve and his son William operate the business to this day. They continue to offer the same do-it-right work ethic, and keep a large selection of structural steel and pin stock on-hand for your metal needs.
The mural on the side of the Angeles Machine Works building is called “Case Steam Traction Engine”. It was painted by Howard Chadwick. Randy, Steve and the crew put this mural up in 1997 as a thank you to the community for its support for so many years.